A Mother's Love, Words of Inspiration To Encourage

Hi

I am cutting things down to the wire with this contest, but I haven't forgotten one of the most important days in a year.  This past May 10th was Mother's Day.  I didn't get a chance to say Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms in the world, but I hope I will be able to make up for that with today's post.

So, it might be coming a little late, but Happy Mother's Day.  There are not enough words to express the gratitude that I have for you.  For all the sleepless night, warm meals, hugs, and kisses, I want to share some of the love that my Mom gives to me, with you to show just a portion of my appreciation for all that you do.

After talking with my Mom over this past year,  I've asked her to do an inspiration page to give some hope.  She has conceded and I clap my hands with joy.  When I talk with her those moments take me back to when I was a child.  The love that I felt when I was in her arms, hearing her voice were so soothing. So, from time to time you will see a post from her that will be so spiritual for me and I hope you will enjoy her as much as I do.  She keeps me going.  To her, I say, I love you more today than I did yesterday, I will love you more tomorrow than I did today, I will love you into eternity.  To all of my readers, My Mom.


            

                                     





Comments